We are so excited for your upcoming session on-location!
Please read through for information on your photoshoot.
1. To save time before your session, please print and fill out this form and bring it along for your session.
2. If you have booked an outdoor session, please note the following:
There is no editing to photographs prior to delivery of images. You receive every image. This means: (a) you will receive every photograph, including our test shots and mistakes; and (b) photographs may be taken further back than a "final" image, to ensure the most cropping options. Sessions that take place outdoors may have inconsistent exposures due to fluctuating lighting conditions. Editing services may be offered in the event of our overall error. Additional editing services may be purchased such as artistic edits and skin retouching.
3. If you have booked a session out at a park, please keep in mind the amount of time you have booked. We design our sessions to get the most out of a particular scene. If you'd like to walk around to multiple locations, the time from one spot to the next is part of your session. If you would like multiple locations in a larger park, you will need to book one of our longer sessions.
4. Any on location sessions will need to be booked with a credit card. In the event of any cancellations within 24 hours of your appointment, may incur a cancellation fee.
5. While some outdoor events will have props pre-selected, please email any special prop requests at least 24 hours before your session.
6. Sessions may be paid with cash (exact change only, please), check, or credit card.
7. Once details are finalized, we will contact you regarding who your photographer will be for the session - you can head over to our Meet the Photographers! page to see who's who.